Pediatic AOA Residency Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilchimpmunk88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just got an offer from NYCOM/Good Samaritan Hospital to interview there for their residency program. I'm a little nervous as this is my first interview. Any tips or suggestions? Has anyone interviewed with this program before? I haven't received any information other than what time to arrive at on my interview day...does that sound about right?

Members don't see this ad.

It definitely sounds right. Why would they not tell you when to arrive? It would be pretty chaotic if everyone were showing up to interview whenever they wanted.

Obviously, I meant more like is it normal to be provided with only the time and location. Since other programs usually give out an agenda or more information about interview day and/or information about whether or not there's a dinner the night before.

Well I've only got one invite so far (acgme), but it just told me the time and location. I thought that was pretty normal, wasn't expecting much more. They did mention if you need hotel information you can email them.