Pedo interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecuajedi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope not yet....mostly just conformation that they have all my stuff &y file is completed....but most schools deadlines are September/October except for LMC (which was this last Monday) so I would expect any just yet anyways. Still hopeful tho:). Good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhh!! I saw this thread and thought someone had an interview already. I have been waiting, (very impatiently) but I don't expect to hear anything until mid September.

I agree...Mid September

Still getting the completed application notifications from programs.Are you guys emailing the ones who did not send out application status or is it just a little too nagging?

Yes...I did & it's your right to double check with something as important as this. It's only nagging if you do it multiple times. Most of the programs were receptive & willing to let me know what they have or where they are in the process.

I emailed too, but not all responded. If they did not respond, I decided to leave it at that. I was just going to hope that it was complete and not worry about it. We'll all start finding out very soon.

I emailed most of the programs to confirm what they needed and sent everything. A few programs responded but I'm not going to follow up with each one to make sure everything is there. It's just too much work and I feel like I'm being annoying.

I am starting to get excited for interviews to be granted!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything from LMC - Hawaii or LMC - San Diego? Their interview invitations went out last year on 08/20 and 08/22.

LMC Hawaii (email): interview 9/28 with social that night

I haven't gotten anything yet.

Thx for the info on HI:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from any of the other LMC sites?

I didn't apply to any lmc programs.

I keep getting emails from programs but they are just generic thanks for your interest! It's such a mind game, haha.

Haven't applied to Lutheran either so hopefully some response by mid sep if any .

Anyone know the contact email for Woodhull please?
Thanks!

Anyone hear from other Lutheran Programs?? San Diego??

I haven't either but I'm still optimistic:)))

Thanks for replying guys! Yea seems a little later this year... I'm optimistic also..just keep waiting!

Hey guys, adding one more.

LMC - San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1

Good luck everyone.

Thx for the info....haven't got anything yet....still wait'n:))

Haven't applied to any LMC sites..Good luck to all who got interviews and all others waiting..This is our year :))

This is my first pedo rodeo....is this anyone's second time & what did you learn from your past experience??

Niles19, do you have any specific questions? I only applied to 3 programs last time, which did not seem to be impressive when I interviewed. I applied to 10 this time. Other than that,I have tried to volunteer where I could and did externships. I hope this helps

Hey does anyone know the yearly stipend at UPenn please?

I couldn't find anything on stipend for UPenn (website states "not set yet"). Tuition is around 20k tho

LaurenM....thx for your answer. I appreciate you telling your process. I'm a bit older so I'm "going BIG or go home" with 27 schools but I'd keep applying if needed cuz I really want this. At my last externship I did hear the part about applying to only a few programs shows some programs that you don't want it badly enuf to put yourself out there but I also know it's not cheap to apply & if you get a lot of interviews there goes your bank account on flights. So 3 the first year, 10 the next year......did you reapply to the same 3 as well or did you do externships at new places & reapply to the old ones to show persistence??

Oops the above was for mini smile & the UPenn was for LaurenM....hehe long weekend for me

Are there any Pedo Programs that are not applied thru ADEA PASS?

Good question!!! Idk but I do know there is at least one that isn't doing match (I think it was Detroit)

Did anyone apply to NYU? When do they start sending out interviews?

I haven't gotten anything yet, but a friend told me he got 2 interview invites already, Minnesota and LMC Yakima.

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome....how cool
Thx for the info. Man I really hate this waiting....it's kill'n me!!! LoL

I have put myself on a strict schedule of only checking my email 3 times a day! I'm so terrible at waiting! Hoping we all hear something VERY soon!

Haha.....I think I NEED to do the same thing!!!!

Are there any Pedo Programs that are not applied thru ADEA PASS?

I believe Toledo doesn't use pass/match. Not sure though.

Why did you decide to apply to Pedo after interviewing for Ortho last year?

I have put myself on a strict schedule of only checking my email 3 times a day! I'm so terrible at waiting! Hoping we all hear something VERY soon!

I don't even want to tell you how many times I check my emails a day, even though I know I would get a notification on my phone if there's one came in. Can't help myself. Can't wait any longer. Struggling.

LMC- Tucson (phone) 9/9- interview 10/27 with social the night before

I thought I'd go ahead and get the list started. When anyone finds out any new interview, please just add to the list and put in bold. Also if we keep it in alphabetical order, it'll be easy to look for the schools we've applied to. Thanks and good luck to everyone! And congrats to those that have already received interview invitations!

LMC Hawaii (email) on 8/28 - interview 9/28 with social that night
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before

University of Tennessee (email) on 9/2 - Interview 11/6 with social night before

LMC Phoenix (email) on 9/9 - interview 10/23 with social on 10/22
University of Tennessee (email) on 9/2 - Interview 11/6 with social night before

If using gmail, be diligent about checking your spam folder. This one almost got away from me.