-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pedo interviews
Started by ecuajedi
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope not yet....mostly just conformation that they have all my stuff &y file is completed....but most schools deadlines are September/October except for LMC (which was this last Monday) so I would expect any just yet anyways. Still hopeful tho🙂. Good luck!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhh!! I saw this thread and thought someone had an interview already. I have been waiting, (very impatiently) but I don't expect to hear anything until mid September.
Still getting the completed application notifications from programs.Are you guys emailing the ones who did not send out application status or is it just a little too nagging?
I emailed too, but not all responded. If they did not respond, I decided to leave it at that. I was just going to hope that it was complete and not worry about it. We'll all start finding out very soon.
I emailed most of the programs to confirm what they needed and sent everything. A few programs responded but I'm not going to follow up with each one to make sure everything is there. It's just too much work and I feel like I'm being annoying.
I am starting to get excited for interviews to be granted!
I am starting to get excited for interviews to be granted!
Has anyone heard anything from LMC - Hawaii or LMC - San Diego? Their interview invitations went out last year on 08/20 and 08/22.
Congrats! What day did they send you an email? Anyone hear from San Diego?LMC Hawaii (email): interview 9/28 with social that night
Email was sent 8/25/15Congrats! What day did they send you an email? Anyone hear from San Diego?
Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't apply to any lmc programs.
I keep getting emails from programs but they are just generic thanks for your interest! It's such a mind game, haha.
I keep getting emails from programs but they are just generic thanks for your interest! It's such a mind game, haha.
Haven't applied to Lutheran either so hopefully some response by mid sep if any .
Haven't heard anything from other LMC programs. Seems late compared with previous years.Anyone hear from other Lutheran Programs?? San Diego??
Hey guys, adding one more.
LMC - San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
Good luck everyone.
LMC - San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
Good luck everyone.
Haven't applied to any LMC sites..Good luck to all who got interviews and all others waiting..This is our year 🙂)
This is my second rodeo. Shoot me a pmThis is my first pedo rodeo....is this anyone's second time & what did you learn from your past experience??
Niles19, do you have any specific questions? I only applied to 3 programs last time, which did not seem to be impressive when I interviewed. I applied to 10 this time. Other than that,I have tried to volunteer where I could and did externships. I hope this helps
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LaurenM....thx for your answer. I appreciate you telling your process. I'm a bit older so I'm "going BIG or go home" with 27 schools but I'd keep applying if needed cuz I really want this. At my last externship I did hear the part about applying to only a few programs shows some programs that you don't want it badly enuf to put yourself out there but I also know it's not cheap to apply & if you get a lot of interviews there goes your bank account on flights. So 3 the first year, 10 the next year......did you reapply to the same 3 as well or did you do externships at new places & reapply to the old ones to show persistence??
Nova does not participate in match too
Did anyone apply to NYU? When do they start sending out interviews?
I have put myself on a strict schedule of only checking my email 3 times a day! I'm so terrible at waiting! Hoping we all hear something VERY soon!
Are there any Pedo Programs that are not applied thru ADEA PASS?
I believe Toledo doesn't use pass/match. Not sure though.
Why did you decide to apply to Pedo after interviewing for Ortho last year?
I have put myself on a strict schedule of only checking my email 3 times a day! I'm so terrible at waiting! Hoping we all hear something VERY soon!
I don't even want to tell you how many times I check my emails a day, even though I know I would get a notification on my phone if there's one came in. Can't help myself. Can't wait any longer. Struggling.
Same here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!LMC- Tucson (phone) 9/9- interview 10/27 with social the night before
Really regretting not applying to LMC! I am dying with the waiting
I thought I'd go ahead and get the list started. When anyone finds out any new interview, please just add to the list and put in bold. Also if we keep it in alphabetical order, it'll be easy to look for the schools we've applied to. Thanks and good luck to everyone! And congrats to those that have already received interview invitations!
LMC Hawaii (email) on 8/28 - interview 9/28 with social that night
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before
LMC Hawaii (email) on 8/28 - interview 9/28 with social that night
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before
LMC Hawaii (email) on 8/28 - interview 9/28 with social that night
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before
University of Tennessee (email) on 9/2 - Interview 11/6 with social night before
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before
University of Tennessee (email) on 9/2 - Interview 11/6 with social night before
LMC Hawaii (email) on 8/28 - interview 9/28 with social that night
LMC Phoenix (email) on 9/9 - interview 10/23 with social on 10/22
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before
University of Tennessee (email) on 9/2 - Interview 11/6 with social night before
If using gmail, be diligent about checking your spam folder. This one almost got away from me.
LMC Phoenix (email) on 9/9 - interview 10/23 with social on 10/22
LMC San Diego (email) on 9/4 - Interview 10/2 with social on 10/1
LMC Tucson (phone) on 9/9 - interview 10/27 with social the night before
University of Tennessee (email) on 9/2 - Interview 11/6 with social night before
If using gmail, be diligent about checking your spam folder. This one almost got away from me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 77
- Views
- 18K