Pencil and Paper?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AFter a while it gets easier with the iPad pen, but it's still messy and not too great. Can you use another pen (such as the lenovo one) with the iPad though or would it mess it up?

It works in a completely different way. The only ones that work on the iPads at this point are the stubby, rubbery ones.

Members don't see this ad.

This, and also - the stylus for an iPad is NOT the same as for a tablet computer like the Lenovo. You can write with it, but not as well. With practice, you may become quite proficient, but from what I've seen from classmates, not everyone gets to that point.

Here is an iPad stylus:

04-small-tip-iPad-stylus.jpg

This is the front of the stylus that you write with. It's admittedly finger-like, given that's how the iPad works.

And here is the one that comes with the Lenovo:

$(KGrHqYOKpEE5ZHm1DS,BOYhTZE,9!~~60_35.JPG

The latter is like writing with a pen, though a bit different... writing on glass feels a bit different, but it's easy to adjust to.

AND the back end of it erases. Which is both cute and useful. And no battery - it's like, magnetic or something.

It's all starting to make sense now. Thanks for clarifying. I always thought a tablet is a tablet is a tablet but I'm clearly wrong!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's all starting to make sense now. Thanks for clarifying. I always thought a tablet is a tablet is a tablet but I'm clearly wrong!

eh, i feel like tablet and tablet PC are two totally different things. the "new" tablets may all be fairly similar with their differences setting them apart, but i really don't feel like you can compare a tablet pc to a tablet simply because one is a full computer and the other is not

eh, i feel like tablet and tablet PC are two totally different things. the "new" tablets may all be fairly similar with their differences setting them apart, but i really don't feel like you can compare a tablet pc to a tablet simply because one is a full computer and the other is not
:thumbup: This.

A tablet PC, being one of those lenovo things, and a tablet being an iPad? :confused: