Penn c/o 2016 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can vouch for bunnity's taste in foster animals because I have the coolest bunny chilling in my apartment from her!:love::thumbup:

I never thought a bunny could be described as "cheeky" but he cracks me up.

Do you have more bunny fosters too?

Aww your little guy is the best. He has such a good personality :)
I don't have a bunny foster right now but my plan is to get one as soon as the big guy finds a home!

Members don't see this ad.

BUNNITY I WANT THAT DOG SO BAD!!!!!!! any idea at all how he is with cats?

Members don't see this ad :)
BUNNITY I WANT THAT DOG SO BAD!!!!!!! any idea at all how he is with cats?

He definitely wants to chase the strays on my street. But they are pretty flighty and dart around. He wasn't cat tested at the shelter to my knowledge; I could ask them about it though. Do you have a cat already?

Oh holy smokes he is adorable. Right now I'm both glad and sad that I can't have dogs at my new place.

Oh holy smokes he is adorable. Right now I'm both glad and sad that I can't have dogs at my new place.

Bunnies allowed? I could hook you up... haha.
Hey could one of you guys post his ad to your class facebook page and let them know it's a third year's foster? I am still waiting to be granted access to the page :)

He definitely wants to chase the strays on my street. But they are pretty flighty and dart around. He wasn't cat tested at the shelter to my knowledge; I could ask them about it though. Do you have a cat already?
well my roommate is definitely gonna have a cat...............i'm still debating whether to bring the blood donor cat up with me or not because she seems to settling in really well at the foster home she's at right now and she has a real rough time travelling.

but i am in love with his description on petfinder. like omg. and i love cane corsos AND pit bulls. and i love that he's a low energy dog. i'm just in love. :love:

well my roommate is definitely gonna have a cat...............i'm still debating whether to bring the blood donor cat up with me or not because she seems to settling in really well at the foster home she's at right now and she has a real rough time travelling.

but i am in love with his description on petfinder. like omg. and i love cane corsos AND pit bulls. and i love that he's a low energy dog. i'm just in love. :love:

Right?? I'd totally consider it myself, but since I don't know my living situation yet, I can't make promises or anything like that. =(

I am totally in love with him too. He's so sweet and way cuter than the pictures can show. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more.

Another question.

Do any of you guys have tablet PCs???

I've been fiddling around with my mom's HP tablet on OneNote and I really like it so far, so I'm considering getting one because I learn better by writing my own notes next to PowerPoint slides but don't want to necessarily lug a million notebooks around all day. Plus I like that I can easily change pen/highlighter colors for drawings or highlighting something on a provided image. However, I'm worried I'll just end up printing out the notes anyways since I sometimes (ok, usually) get distracted when studying something on the computer.

Looking for all you guys to start showing up around campus any minute now.
Remember to look for me and my 2 little Italian Greyhounds around Spruce St.

Be sure to introduce yourselves....

Pretty sure I actually saw you the other day SOV. It would have been on the 17th actually. You were walking away from where I was when I spotted you and thought it would be a bit creepy if I chased you down. I'll definitely say hi next time though.

Pretty sure I actually saw you the other day SOV. It would have been on the 17th actually. You were walking away from where I was when I spotted you and thought it would be a bit creepy if I chased you down. I'll definitely say hi next time though.
I wouldn't worry too much. If it were the other way around it might be:eek:

I have had people chase after me to ask about my dogs in the past, so unless you have a weapon out, I probably woudn't be too freaked.

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Enjoy orientation next few days. You will be busy!

I wouldn't worry too much. If it were the other way around it might be:eek:

I have had people chase after me to ask about my dogs in the past, so unless you have a weapon out, I probably woudn't be too freaked.

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Enjoy orientation next few days. You will be busy!

Haha. I feel like I've already been busy. I'm sooo exhausted already. I've been staying up ridiculously late since everyone wants to hang out and go out for drinks and things like that. I think the earliest I've gone to bed since moving here was 3 AM.