Penn state 2ndary need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp2004

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. Im working on my penn state secondary. it asks me that if i am not currently enrolled in a full-time academic program, please summate your activities from time of graduation...
does anyone know if there's a limit of words for this question. It seems that for the other essays..there are 50 word limit.

also, did anybody able to print out a copy of their 2ndary before submitting it???

thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad.

jp2004 said:
Hello. Im working on my penn state secondary. it asks me that if i am not currently enrolled in a full-time academic program, please summate your activities from time of graduation...
does anyone know if there's a limit of words for this question. It seems that for the other essays..there are 50 word limit.

also, did anybody able to print out a copy of their 2ndary before submitting it???

thanks for the info.

i didn't hit any limit. I don't think it's 50 words cuz I definitely went over that when filling that part out. I think theyre looking for maybe a short blurb like a 1000 characters on what you will be doing next year.

I don't think there is a word limit, but I kept my answer very brief (btwn 50-100 words) as that seemed to be the theme of their secondary.

I just printed each page as I went for my records...I'm assuming this was because they don't offer a way to print it as the nice clean application they will surely see, without the internet junk. Not sure though, I sent it in a few weeks ago.

thanks for all the replies!!!