Can any current Penn State Hershey medical students comment on moving to the Hershey area? Do you need a car to get groceries or get to campus if you're living on/off campus? If you don't have a car, how do you get groceries or are there restaurants that deliver? I remember visiting the campus during my interview and not seeing too many restaurants within walking distance to campus. Where do you recommend would be the easiest place to live? I know the school has University Manor and there are private apartments like Briarcrest. If you do live in off campus apartments, are you able to walk to campus and to grocery stores pretty easily? Does anyone have any advice for finding roommates or is there a random roommate placement if you don't put down a name? Lastly, I saw that the first required day of attendance is July 14th. When is the white coat ceremony and when does class actually start? My family is from the west coast so they wouldn't be able to stay for a long period of time. Other than the White Coat Ceremony, what other events are important for family and friends and roughly when will they be? Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting you guys very soon!