Penn State Hershey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jord7an

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
j

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, Those Of You Accepted Anywhere...Please Decline Your Acceptances So Jord7an Can Have Top Choice Of Any Med School.

Thanks.

For Those Accepted To Penn State , And Deciding Among That And Others. Please Decide Quickly, Those Of Us On Penn State's Hold List Are Anticipating Desperately. If You Are Doubting Hershey's Medical School In Any Way, Then Please Just Choose Your Other Universities. You Have The Luxury Of Choices That Many Of Us Don't Have , So Please Do Not Make Us Suffer By Holding On To Multiple Acceptances...and Preferably Do Not Choose Penn State

Thanks

I don't quite think this is going to work buddy. It was awful cute though.

Members don't see this ad :)
For Those Accepted To Penn State , And Deciding Among That And Others. Please Decide Quickly, Those Of Us On Penn State's Hold List Are Anticipating Desperately. If You Are Doubting Hershey's Medical School In Any Way, Then Please Just Choose Your Other Universities. You Have The Luxury Of Choices That Many Of Us Don't Have , So Please Do Not Make Us Suffer By Holding On To Multiple Acceptances...and Preferably Do Not Choose Penn State

Thanks

Sorry to tell you, but you'll probably won't see much movement in the list until late april/may, when the financial aid info comes out.

btw, did you cap every word in your amcas essay as well?

thanks for reminding me.

i need to send a letter declining their acceptance.

more room for you!

thanks for reminding me.

i need to send a letter declining their acceptance.

more room for you!

Can you be sure to include the fact that they should strongly consider Jord7an to take your place? I think your recommendation would help...