Penn State Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

varunner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know how long it takes Penn State to verify that your application is complete once you submit your LORs and secondary application w/fee? Just curius, as I'm not sure if all my LORs will fly (one was supposed to be from a nonscience professor; mine was from a chem professor who taught a common course in philosophy). Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

varunner said:
Hey guys, does anyone know how long it takes Penn State to verify that your application is complete once you submit your LORs and secondary application w/fee? Just curius, as I'm not sure if all my LORs will fly (one was supposed to be from a nonscience professor; mine was from a chem professor who taught a common course in philosophy). Thanks!

they took 9 days for me

varunner said:

submitted app and fee 26 jul, letters through interfolio on 28 jul, status update on 4 aug had me complete, received complete email on 8 aug