penn state uni acceptance/rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplemonkey2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-i attended a penn state interview earlier this month. When i called them last week to find out my applications status, one guy told me that my file is scheduled to review this week and that if call this week i'll know my status...so i called today and a woman explained that all interviews have been conducted and status have been mailed out...and thats all she would tell me....my questions is...for people who have been accepted to penn state, did you get a phone call home or a regular mail?

Members don't see this ad.

-i attended a penn state interview earlier this month. When i called them last week to find out my applications status, one guy told me that my file is scheduled to review this week and that if call this week i'll know my status...so i called today and a woman explained that all interviews have been conducted and status have been mailed out...and thats all she would tell me....my questions is...for people who have been accepted to penn state, did you get a phone call home or a regular mail?

mail.:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you interview?? I was there on march 10th and they told me 6 to 8 weeks. Good Luck!!

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny that all status letters have been sent out? Has anyone received any mail from Penn State recently?

I interviewed Mar. 14 - this wait is killer.

Thanks

Take this thread with a grain of salt. I just talked to Amber who said that since I interviewed March 1, that my committee probably had either just met, or would meet sometime over the next two weeks.