people entering med school in 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey, count me in for 2005...
went to auburn as an undergrad and for grad school, now taking post-bacc classes in Atlanta (KSU - which I bet nobody's heard of)
dream school = vandy, or any place that let's me in;)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning on taking Biochem, Physics (calc based), and pchem. I'm also taking a 1 hour MCAT prep course which should be a really good review of chemistry and general bio. It'll be tough, but I guess I gotta get used to it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will (hopefully) be entering med school 2005. My name is John and I'm at Cornell undergrad now. Nice to meet y'all.:p

Drakkan,
Nice to see some of you northerners know that using "y'all" is still cool. :clap: I'm spending a summer in the north for a SURF program and I really miss people using that word or contraction or whatever is it.

I have a question for everyone. Is anyone else in the honors program at their school, and if so how does your school handle the freshman english comp classes? At my school they make honors students take a 3 hour Honors Comp class instead of Comp 101 and 102. That only gives me 3 hours of english classes but still allows me to graduate. I know med schools want 6 hours of total of english classes, but since my school makes this change do you think med schools will also?

I plan on entering med school in 2005 also. I am attending USCA and majoring in chemistry.

I'll be applying for 2005 as well. I'm taking the MCAT early (in 22 days -- eek!) b/c I've finished my prereqs and I have more time to study (averaging about 20 hrs/wk). I go to school in Boston, I'm considering MD/PhD, I'm a Biochem major, and my dream school is Pritzer (Univ. of Chicago).

Hey fellas and fella-ettes,

Go to school and Philly and graduate next spring. Takin' a year off, and I'd love to get to Penn State. I'm a homebody.