People Who are Accepted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whooaa congrats on the soon-to-be-wife! I assume you aren't facing the same problems as Jnet with the future mother-in-law? :xf:

I hear you on the oven. I got a NuWave oven a few months ago (very similar to the Turbowave), and it makes everything so easy. I made some awesome grilled chicken for lunch and dinner today.

I might add, that it's also very helpful for losing weight! High protein foods... low fat/carbs... while still being tasty.

Notice how I just referenced 3 different threads in 1 post.

Strong work :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

So I know this question has been on everyone's mind, but no one wants to say it.....

But when do we get to change our status to "Medical Student" instead of "Pre-Medical"? Day 1 orientation, last day of orientation, 1st day of semester start, 1st day of actual attendence? Driving me nuts, too many choices! :scared:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also sold my motorcycle two days ago. Will be sad to be without it, but money is going towards a good cause (engagement ring! bling bling....)

I planned to change mine after the first day of classes. I suppose after the first day of orientation would still be acceptable too.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I know this question has been on everyone's mind, but no one wants to say it.....

But when do we get to change our status to "Medical Student" instead of "Pre-Medical"? Day 1 orientation, last day of orientation, 1st day of semester start, 1st day of actual attendence? Driving me nuts, too many choices! :scared:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also sold my motorcycle two days ago. Will be sad to be without it, but money is going towards a good cause (engagement ring! bling bling....)

Oops...One step ahead of you...I'm already wondering when I can change my salutation from Mr. to Dr. :D

Guess that one doesn't change until graduation

Yeah, I think that changes once they hand you your diploma. That will be a good day for us all, I think.