people who work at Ross University's bookstore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okiamhot

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
here at the school of medicine, we have a bookstore.
I don't shop there often. however, everytime i go there, i only see white workers, and they are all gfs, bfs, husbands, wives of students.
i am just wondering how come i only see whites working there. I have never seen any other race workers working behind the desk?
I am sure that we have plenty of other significant others of other races on campus, how come they don't work there?

Members don't see this ad.

i think that he has the audacity to say something that most people don't dare to write them down. whether his view is true or not, that is actually very popular among the whites. most of them just don't want to speak out.

nj_doc on that valueless web site wrote:
"Me too. Honestly, the Indian students seem very conceited and are very nosy. Most I have met only want to be doctors to increase their prestige and make money (or because their parents told them to) and not because they want to help others. This seems to be common from people who are from third world countries. They also are very unattractive, some downright ugly, but they act like they are hot stuff. Heck no!"

Status
Not open for further replies.