perfect gift

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

supportivegirl

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking of getting my boo a BIG stack of thesis paper, an engraved pen, and a gift card to staples to get his thesis bound. Is that silly to get him a gift thats so related to school? Do you think he'll hate it?
 
I was thinking of getting my boo a BIG stack of thesis paper, an engraved pen, and a gift card to staples to get his thesis bound. Is that silly to get him a gift thats so related to school? Do you think he'll hate it?

I'd appreciate it, shows your support for him and his endeavors. Best gift I will have received in a long time (its still coming) is a set of custom frames for school related documents, photos and achievements.
 
The perfect gifts are time and love.

Materials are immaterial. Ha.