This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
May be they have more rounds as even at ohio( 14 th aug) I met a girl who told me she had an invite from Minnesota
so probably they have 2 -3 rounds n only first round is out
I know but the post said "already interviewed." I think if they did any interview the coordinator would have told me. I do not mean to be a genius. I am just helping because some people are already stressed while waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know but the post said "already interviewed." I think if they did any interview the coordinator would have told me. I do not mean to be a genius. I am just helping because some people are already stressed while waiting.
Hey I totally get your point even I'm waiting n tensed !! did not mean to be rude or something sry if u felt so!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Invites:
UIC
Tufts (Sent out Acceptance)
NOVA
Saint Louis
Marquette
VCU
WVU
Ohio State
USC
Eastman (Rochester)
Tennessee
LSU
Oklahoma
Pittsburg
Michigan
Colorado
UW
UPenn
Oregon
Buffalo
Stony Brook
Texas San Antonio
New York University (NYU)
North Carolina (UNC)
Texas Houston
UCSF
UAB
University of Florida
Iowa
Indiana
University of Maryland
Harvard
Rutgers
Augusta Georgia
Detroit Mercy
Case Western
Texas A&M (Dallas)
Boston
University of Kentucky
Minnesota
Louisville

Last edited:
So it sounds like the following schools have not interviewed yet (minus VA programs): Loma Linda, UCLA, Connecticut, Missouri, Columbia and Temple?

I am sorry but my information is based on a friend who already did an interview their
I am sorry if my information stressed you in any way

Well it seems there is only six schools that haven't sent out interviews yet (minus VA programs), so I think this thread is going to be pretty un-eventul until MATCH Day:arghh::bored::hungover::heckyeah:

Loma linda sent out invitations on the 3rd of October

Interview Invites:
UIC
Tufts (Sent out Acceptance)
NOVA
Saint Louis
Marquette
VCU
WVU
Ohio State
USC
Eastman (Rochester)
Tennessee
LSU
Oklahoma
Pittsburg
Michigan
Colorado
UW
UPenn
Oregon
Buffalo
Stony Brook
Texas San Antonio
New York University (NYU)
North Carolina (UNC)
Texas Houston
UCSF
UAB
University of Florida
Iowa
Indiana
University of Maryland
Harvard
Rutgers
Augusta Georgia
Detroit Mercy
Case Western
Texas A&M (Dallas)
Boston
University of Kentucky
Minnesota
Louisville
Loma linda

Will send out on Oct. 3rd? So Loma Linda hasn't sent out interviews yet?
They sent out emails 2 days ago ,, saying that the interview is on 3rd of October

I dont know if they are planing to send more or set different dates

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Pen sent out more invitations today.

Good luck guys

Louisville sent out more invitations today

Goid luck!!

Does anyone know if we are going to get one email saying we MATCHED then a second email saying what school we MATCHED to or just one email saying we matched and the school we matched to. Med students get two emails, so I was just wondering if dental is the same. 26 more days:eek:!!

Does anyone know if we are going to get one email saying we MATCHED then a second email saying what school we MATCHED to or just one email saying we matched and the school we matched to. Med students get two emails, so I was just wondering if dental is the same. 26 more days:eek:!!
I think it is different from med students,,, no where mentioned two separate emails,, they said results will be out on Nov 29th!

So most perios have difficulty finding work, most are struggling financially, many are going back to practice as gps, almost none are so busy they have overflow for an associate and people are still applying to perio programs? Why? Because the people who drive around the state working for corporate mills make a lot of money practicing with a level of ethics that would shock a factory farmer?

15 More Days!! So nervous. Does anyone know if the schools that are not using MATCH have filled their spots already?

Where can we see the match results? Email or somewhere on the website?

Sent from my iPhone

I hate the waiting of this last few hours..... uuuuuuffffffff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys!
I have been matched but not to my desired program. I looked at my list and I saw that an ortho program for the same university is as my top choice! This is extremely unlikely to happen!among all perio programs to have your first choice an ortho! very unlikely mistake! especially that the name of directors were there as well! so I wonder if any of you have the same problem! please check your ranking lists!

hey guys!
I have been matched but not to my desired program. I looked at my list and I saw that an ortho program for the same university is as my top choice! This is extremely unlikely to happen!among all perio programs to have your first choice an ortho! very unlikely mistake! especially that the name of directors were there as well! so I wonder if any of you have the same problem! please check your ranking lists!
my list seems alright !!! U would have saved a copy of the programs and ur ranklist somewhere on ur laptop u should check the list there to reconfirm. Btw congrats for matching into a program.

I am shocked....didn’t match either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone from last cycle tell me when when most of the actual interviews took place? (Not when the interview requests were sent out). Thanks, applying this coming cycle

Can anyone from last cycle tell me when when most of the actual interviews took place? (Not when the interview requests were sent out). Thanks, applying this coming cycle
Sep, and early Oct

Hello!

Congratulations to those who matched and will be starting residency this July.
Is anybody applying again this year?
Does anyone have a clue, what kind of ADAT score are schools looking for? I am anxiously waiting for my ADAT score. Could a so-so be a major deciding factor for programs?