Perio Interviews 2013????

Started by Sirena89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulation!!

2 schools are really good, however staying in manhattan is too expensive as for me.

When did you receive acceptance mail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, how did your BU interview went? I also applied to BU but have not received interview invitation from them yet. Is that means im out of luck? Thank you.
 
UC Denver and UCSF finished months ago, applications are over and they have all their residents for next year selected
 
Yes you are right; I am aware of the fact that they finished selections by Aug 31st.
What I meant was that even in july and Aug posts I don't find anyone discussing about these two schools,their interview calls or selections..