Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But the deadline is Aug 15!!! Do they send more invitations later, or is it done?Received Interview invite to University of Maryland on 8/4 for 8/26
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But the deadline is Aug 15!!! Do they send more invitations later, or is it done?Received Interview invite to University of Maryland on 8/4 for 8/26
I've applied to Boston, Penn, Stony Brook & Colombia but haven't heard anything yetHi fellow Dentists, hope you are doing well. I am an ITD applying for my Perio residency. I have applied to UT Houston, Boston, Buffalo, Stony Brook, Pitts, Penn, Colombia. Has anyone got any invite from these schools yet for '27 intake? I am happy to network, feel free to connect. Thanks!
congrats! quick question, did you ever get a confirmation email from LSU when you applied?LSU invitation via email- 9/25
No but I calledcongrats! quick question, did you ever get a confirmation email from LSU when you applied?
Yes, 8/17 and 8/21anyone heard back from UCLA?
okay thank youYes, 8/17 and 8/21
Congrats! Did you get a confirmation email from Pitt saying they received your application or that your application is complete?Pitt interview via email 8/7 for 9/18
Still waiting as wellAnyone heard back from UNC yet?
Not yet 😣Has anyone heard from OSU yet?
no confirmation email from Pitts but I emailed them to be sure.Congrats! Did you get a confirmation email from Pitt saying they received your application or that your application is complete?
If historically a school had two days of interviews does this mean there is a chance they may still send out interviews in the next days or weeks?
I received it on 7/10 for 8/21.They sent you the email on a Saturday? Can anyone else confirm this please?
ThankyouNot yet 😣
I've heard 2 things: UNC is a bit later than others and UNC has 2 interviews, 1 for UNC students/grads and 1 for everyone else.Anyone heard back from UNC yet?
Some do that. That’s why ppl recommend to apply way before deadline.I don't understand, programs send invitations for an interview before the deadline?!!
Congratulations, when did you receive it?Received LSU interview 10/09
Thanks for the feedback!I've heard 2 things: UNC is a bit later than others and UNC has 2 interviews, 1 for UNC students/grads and 1 for everyone else.
Thank you! I've received it 8/6Congratulations, when did you receive it?
Thank you for your reply. Best of luck.Thank you! I've received it 8/6
Could I ask you when did you submit your application?UAB interview on 9/9, received email invitation on 8/6.
I submitted on July 6, however my app was not "completed" until July 15th.Could I ask you when did you submit your application?
Where they received today?Received invitations from Pitt and Temple Universities, Periodontology
Any WhatsApp group?
Temple today while Pitt in the previous ThursdayWhere they received today?
Congrats that’s awesome!Temple today while Pitt in the previous Thursday
Received from PittI've applied to Boston, Penn, Stony Brook & Colombia but haven't heard anything yet
I haven’t applied there but I heard their interview will be on 8/21. So I assume they already sent out invitesAnyone heard back from Iowa?
Not yetDid anyone hear from Marquette?
With 2 days of submission the applicationDoes anyone know when NYU sends supplemental payment link. I submitted my app few days ago, still haven't gotten the link to pay the supp
+1 I haven't even received the acknowledgement. (UT health, Houston)Same I sent an email to Houston but haven't heard from them.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.