This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentin Tubules

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Application season is in full swing! Don't let your personal statement be the only factor that's holding you back!

I am offering editing and proofreading services for those that are applying to health professional schools, summer programs, masters programs and post baccalaureate programs. I worked for my university's premedical program and I have read hundreds of personal statements for various health professional schools including: medicine, dentistry, veterinary, physical therapy, pharmacy and nursing school.

Additionally, I am currently in professional school so I went through the tedious process of writing a personal statement myself.

It is great to get an experienced, third party point of view for an affordable price (I know that the process of applying to professional school is expensive)! Also, a checklist for your Personal Statement will be included after you receive feedback from your first submission.

I am offering one FREE edit to the next two students that PM me. I only ask that you write a review of my editing under this post

Get the help you need if your personal statement is struggling or just needs to sound more unique. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] or just send me a DM.

Members don't see this ad.

Profound Statements did an amazing job with helping me with my personal statement. They were quick to respond to my email, as well as, proofreading and editing my statement. The profound statements team was really detailed with comments that helped me to correct my statement as if they were right there in front of me. I wish I would have gone to them for help during last year's application cycle. Thanks again :)

Profound Statements did an amazing job with helping me with my personal statement. They were quick to respond to my email, as well as, proofreading and editing my statement. The profound statements team was really detailed with comments that helped me to correct my statement as if they were right there in front of me. I wish I would have gone to them for help during last year's application cycle. Thanks again :)

Thank you very much! Good luck!