This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HeadedSOuth

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm nearly complete with my application for Anesthesiology Assistant (AA) programs, but I'm unsatisfied with my personal statement. I've requested help from an english professor I've got along well with in the past to help with grammar/conventions, but I want to solidify my content first before I show her my draft.

Would anyone be willing to take some time to critique my personal statement?
 
Hi everyone,

I'm nearly complete with my application for Anesthesiology Assistant (AA) programs, but I'm unsatisfied with my personal statement. I've requested help from an english professor I've got along well with in the past to help with grammar/conventions, but I want to solidify my content first before I show her my draft.

Would anyone be willing to take some time to critique my personal statement?

I can look at it if you would still like someone to look at it. Currently finishing up my own actually