Personal statement readers please? Also need someone in OB/GYN field to read a particular paragraph?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YourFutureMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! So this is my first time posting. I am going to be turning in my application for this cycle and I'm in need of help from current medical students, or people who have some sort of experience with reading personal statements! There is also a part of my statement I would like someone in the Ob/GYN field to read if it makes technical sense? Any help I can get would be very much appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I would like someone in the Ob/GYN field to read if it makes technical sense
Pretty sure it is too technical for a PS if you have to have someone read it for medical accuracy. Anyway, I will read your PS if you want. PM only, no google docs.

Hello guys! So this is my first time posting. I am going to be turning in my application for this cycle and I'm in need of help from current medical students, or people who have some sort of experience with reading personal statements! There is also a part of my statement I would like someone in the Ob/GYN field to read if it makes technical sense? Any help I can get would be very much appreciated! :)

If you need someone in a particular specialty to read a "technical" aspect of your personal statement then you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: 1 user