Personal statement readers please? Also need someone in OB/GYN field to read a particular paragraph?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YourFutureMD

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys! So this is my first time posting. I am going to be turning in my application for this cycle and I'm in need of help from current medical students, or people who have some sort of experience with reading personal statements! There is also a part of my statement I would like someone in the Ob/GYN field to read if it makes technical sense? Any help I can get would be very much appreciated! 🙂
 
Hello guys! So this is my first time posting. I am going to be turning in my application for this cycle and I'm in need of help from current medical students, or people who have some sort of experience with reading personal statements! There is also a part of my statement I would like someone in the Ob/GYN field to read if it makes technical sense? Any help I can get would be very much appreciated! 🙂

If you need someone in a particular specialty to read a "technical" aspect of your personal statement then you're doing it wrong.