Position Available PGY-2 IM POSITION OPENING IN PA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naiado

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for a PGY-2 IM resident for July 2018 at the residency program where I work in Bethlehem, PA. If interested please contact me.

Ana

Sorry haven’t posted enough to put my email? So respond to thread!

Members don't see this ad.

I am iterested in PGY-2, could you please send me the name of program and contact email of coordinator, please.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I am completing my IM prelim in end of June 2018 and looking for PG-2 IM position. Could you send me the program name and contact information? I am very interested in this position. Thank you.

I am completing my IM prelim in end of June 2018 and looking for PG-2 IM position. Could you send me the program name and contact information? I am very interested in this position. Thank you.
St. Luke’s Hospital Internal Medicine Residency in Bethlehem, PA. I can’t add an email address b cause I haven’t done 10 posts yet. If you send me your email I can email you back with specifics.

They won’t let me put email address or url on here until I have 10 posts. It’s St. Luke’s Hospital in a Bethlehem, PA. Janice Buczui is the program coordinator. If you google you can likely find her address or if you send me your email address I can email you her contact info. You will need a copy of ERAS application, USMLE/COMLEX transcript, CV and 3 letters of recommendation. One letter has to be from your PD and the others from physicians you are currently working with. In the subject line of the email you should put Applicant for PGY-2 position.

They won’t let me put email address or url on here until I have 10 posts. It’s St. Luke’s Hospital in a Bethlehem, PA. Janice Buczui is the program coordinator. If you google you can likely find her address or if you send me your email address I can email you her contact info. You will need a copy of ERAS application, USMLE/COMLEX transcript, CV and 3 letters of recommendation. One letter has to be from your PD and the others from physicians you are currently working with. In the subject line of the email you should put Applicant for PGY-2 position.
Thank very much for your replying and program contact info . it is very helpful. I am going to contact the program coordinator for the application. I may need your further help. I am going to find out if I can send you my email address or not, since I am a new member.