Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all--
I'm a P3 pharmacy student applying to medical school next summer. I did well on my mcat (523) but I have a below average undergrad GPA (3.63) and a decent pharmacy school GPA (3.82).
I'm wondering if anyone else here is in a similar position and can answer the following questions:
1) will a PharmD subsititue for the BA/BS requirement? I don't have a bachelors.
2) will a PharmD hurt me and be viewed as ditching a commitment? What is a good way to phrase my change?
Thanks!
I'm a P3 pharmacy student applying to medical school next summer. I did well on my mcat (523) but I have a below average undergrad GPA (3.63) and a decent pharmacy school GPA (3.82).
I'm wondering if anyone else here is in a similar position and can answer the following questions:
1) will a PharmD subsititue for the BA/BS requirement? I don't have a bachelors.
2) will a PharmD hurt me and be viewed as ditching a commitment? What is a good way to phrase my change?
Thanks!