Pharmacist Manager Bullying Staff Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They shouldn't. It would be about covering up STARS by RxM.

Why would bop care if you are fired?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there non retaliation policy for reporting to BOP?

How many applications for new jobs did you put out this week?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like a lot of people are unsympathetic to my situation. They started the war not me.

For OP I hope it is lesson learned that HR doesn't care two ****s about the right thing and that they only care about protecting the company, so you have to move the levers so that actually doing something (firing people) is less harmful than doing nothing.

Horrible pharmacy manager letting some ****ty/undermotivated tech have the run of it... sounds typical

I am not sure how much the board will care about a “cover up” (STARs reporting being an internal company policy after all) but they will certainly care about the errors themselves. Any pharmacist can probably get another pharmacist to lose their license if they want to by reporting all their errors to the board.

I personally cannot even fathom do that, but then again I have never had an RPh boss that I hated enough to consider doing that. I hope you are perfect OP because once you go down that path your PIC could do the same to you.

Reactions: 1 users
OP. In most systems, you have to generate new rx, fill it, and sell it to fix an incident. I have also seen systems that do not let you inactivate an error and deleting something (after reporting and documenting) is the only way to handle it. I think NextGen allows you to inactivate errors but if you say something was deleted... how do you have access to something deleted to generate any type of proof? NextGen doesn't retain deleted info on store level beyond a couple weeks.

The only reason I'm sympathetic is you are fighting to keep your job and in this job market, that is a prudent thing to do. The overall story is murky and disjointed. There are other people involved whose job is also on the line. Like I said before, this will not end well.

Last edited:
she got Another STARS for test strips. Twice daily vs once daily :eek:

She really back stabbing.

I use the pharmacy email to email the DM about a state inspection (not BOP).
She sends an email that I didn't leave any notes for her even though the email itself is the "pharmacy" email clear as day and night.
:uhno: This email is accessed by her and I every day.

Will not end well for who

OP. In most systems, you have to generate new rx, fill it, and sell it to fix an incident. I have also seen systems that do not let you inactivate an error and deleting something (after reporting and documenting) is the only way to handle it. I think NextGen allows you to inactivate errors but if you say something was deleted... how do you have access to something deleted to generate any type of proof? NextGen doesn't retain deleted info on store level beyond a couple weeks.

The only reason I'm sympathetic is you are fighting to keep your job and in this job market, that is a prudent thing to do. The overall story is murky and disjointed. There are other people involved whose job is also on the line. Like I said before, this will not end well.

So if a person is on a verbal. A additional error=written warning?

Members don't see this ad :)
OP started this thread nearly a year ago and still thinks they are in the right.

Reactions: 1 user
OP started this thread nearly a year ago and still thinks they are in the right.

I see that OP ignored my sound advice from last year. I said to keep quiet, don't say anything and do your work. OP did not do that, now here we are.

I see that OP ignored my sound advice from last year. I said to keep quiet, don't say anything and do your work. OP did not do that, now here we are.

Yeah OP sounds annoying AF.. It looks like OP was floating, then got a store, then was warned that he would get moved back to floating again after complaints.
OP just another advice which you prob wont follow anyways- if you're new to a store, don't start problems with existing workers there because no one will side with you. You're pointing fingers every time something happens and they'll team up and get you out of there real fast. Be a team player.

Re: external link

That Dm and that tech both got let go.
New Rx manager fired that tech right away. That Dm wasn't offered a job at WAG
That was a different store.

I'm trying not to start drama. But they are constantly attacking me or trying to get me fired.

Yeah OP sounds annoying AF.. It looks like OP was floating, then got a store, then was warned that he would get moved back to floating again after complaints.
OP just another advice which you prob wont follow anyways- if you're new to a store, don't start problems with existing workers there because no one will side with you. You're pointing fingers every time something happens and they'll team up and get you out of there real fast. Be a team player.

So I have to stay late every time and do everything for my tech. They can come late and do whatever they please.?

So I have to stay late every time and do everything for my tech. They can come late and do whatever they please.?

Why don’t you try to be a team player and earn their respect and maybe they will go the extra mile to help you. Sure they should do it cause it’s their job but go ahead and fire them...

I always try to treat my techs great and respect them, thank them and appreciate them. You dont have to do this but it makes working so much easier. You need that people/social skill and being able to “play nice” with people, even when you are their boss.

Good luck man - you will need it. Either you need to change your attitude or find a call center type job where you don’t interact much with other staff.

No one is holding up a gun to your head to stay late and do everything for your tech. But if you don't do it there is a line of desperate new grads out the door with $200k+ in loans ready to pounce on your job.

I already contacted HR and anonymous hotline.

I'm shocked they covers up STARS? Supposedly they told me HIPAA is still being investigated.

If they fire me, I will contact the Board of Pharmacy plus my lawyer.

Yeah BOP will save you.....lol. just like they are saving the rest of us......

once you are having issues with your partner at a single coverage store, its over man....start looking for a new job.....something will happen at some point soon, and it will not be nice....

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like a lot of people are unsympathetic to my situation. They started the war not me.

nah man, your just whining like a kid about stuff we have all been dealing with like adults for years now.....it can get a lot worse man, believe me.