pharmacist's pay rate at different retail setting Northern Cali!

Started by aida1984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aida1984

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys Know different pay rate for different out patient settings in Northern California? I thought the rate is same but the benefits are different but I guess I am wrong!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for all your help. Ofcourse being under alot of student loans makes you decide to go with the chain that has the highest salary! You will do your job no matter where you are (chains are the same) but you have to look at the salary as well! Otherwise why dont you all go and work for charity for god sake inorder to be PROFESSIONAL !!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are so unreasonable and unprofessional! scary where our profession is heading with people like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any ways you guys are the funniest poeple I've ever met GOOD LUCK i AM SURE YOU NEED IT BIG TIME !! 👎 :laugh: 😎
 
I agree with the op. This is SDN. It has many members yet I read the same 4 or 5 people posting negative comments on almost any post I try to read. It is always off topic and extremely annoying. It makes people scared to ask questions, or post answers. Is that the point of having SDN? As yet, 284 people have looked at the title and read this post and it is not to read your off topic comments. People care about money, they care about benefits, they care about helping people, they care about many topics on SDN that a few of you do not. If we all just agree that you few are perfect and know everything will you please stop interupting every single thread? Will you please stop preying on every single person who asks a question that you do not deem to be appropriate? All you are doing is making this forum and this profession look bitter, unfriendly, and unprofessional. I'm sure there are chat rooms where attacking others for their thoughts is welcome. This is not the place. Stick with one off topic post and stop annoying the hundreds of people who are here to read, answer, and ask all kinds of questions as they relate to pharmacy. Not many of us care anymore what you have to say, unless it is tactfull, professional, and usefull. Can one of the administrators please address this issue?
 
I agree with the op. This is SDN. It has many members yet I read the same 4 or 5 people posting negative comments on almost any post I try to read. It is always off topic and extremely annoying. It makes people scared to ask questions, or post answers. Is that the point of having SDN? As yet, 284 people have looked at the title and read this post and it is not to read your off topic comments. People care about money, they care about benefits, they care about helping people, they care about many topics on SDN that a few of you do not. If we all just agree that you few are perfect and know everything will you please stop interupting every single thread? Will you please stop preying on every single person who asks a question that you do not deem to be appropriate? All you are doing is making this forum and this profession look bitter, unfriendly, and unprofessional. I'm sure there are chat rooms where attacking others for their thoughts is welcome. This is not the place. Stick with one off topic post and stop annoying the hundreds of people who are here to read, answer, and ask all kinds of questions as they relate to pharmacy. Not many of us care anymore what you have to say, unless it is tactfull, professional, and usefull. Can one of the administrators please address this issue?

Nice first post. 👎
 
I agree with the op. This is SDN. It has many members yet I read the same 4 or 5 people posting negative comments on almost any post I try to read. It is always off topic and extremely annoying. It makes people scared to ask questions, or post answers. Is that the point of having SDN? As yet, 284 people have looked at the title and read this post and it is not to read your off topic comments. People care about money, they care about benefits, they care about helping people, they care about many topics on SDN that a few of you do not. If we all just agree that you few are perfect and know everything will you please stop interupting every single thread? Will you please stop preying on every single person who asks a question that you do not deem to be appropriate? All you are doing is making this forum and this profession look bitter, unfriendly, and unprofessional. I'm sure there are chat rooms where attacking others for their thoughts is welcome. This is not the place. Stick with one off topic post and stop annoying the hundreds of people who are here to read, answer, and ask all kinds of questions as they relate to pharmacy. Not many of us care anymore what you have to say, unless it is tactfull, professional, and usefull. Can one of the administrators please address this issue?

Stupid question deserves stupid replies. Don't let them fool you..."yes" there are stupid questions.

And your comment above? stupid....
 
Man this thread is a magnet for idiotic responses from people with <5 for a post count.


Go back to the pre-pharm subforum, maybe they'll be able to figure out your ******edness in there!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow guys. I understand the site seems inundated with threads about money and abounds in spelling errors, but does it need to go that far. It does seem a bit harsh. Anyways, can we calm it down a bit.

To the OP, I couldn't tell you about pay differences, but I know there've been a few threads over the past couple of months. Use the advanced search, it tends to be a little more friendly sometimes. The link's in my sig if it helps.
 
I agree with the op. This is SDN. It has many members yet I read the same 4 or 5 people posting negative comments on almost any post I try to read. It is always off topic and extremely annoying. It makes people scared to ask questions, or post answers. Is that the point of having SDN? As yet, 284 people have looked at the title and read this post and it is not to read your off topic comments. People care about money, they care about benefits, they care about helping people, they care about many topics on SDN that a few of you do not. If we all just agree that you few are perfect and know everything will you please stop interupting every single thread? Will you please stop preying on every single person who asks a question that you do not deem to be appropriate? All you are doing is making this forum and this profession look bitter, unfriendly, and unprofessional. I'm sure there are chat rooms where attacking others for their thoughts is welcome. This is not the place. Stick with one off topic post and stop annoying the hundreds of people who are here to read, answer, and ask all kinds of questions as they relate to pharmacy. Not many of us care anymore what you have to say, unless it is tactfull, professional, and usefull. Can one of the administrators please address this issue?

Yes, I am perfect.
 
muahhaha...the OP changed the spelling from "Clai" to "Cali"

no one in california really calls california "cali" only out of state people who want to sound cool.
 
I don't think the OP did that...I believe only the mods can change the title of a thread.

I was going to write a reply that was "tactfull [sic], professional, and usefull [sic]." But I gave up.