pharmacology Help

TrustMeImAStudent

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

I am in my final semester of basic sciences and I have always had a hard time with pharmacology. Please drop any tips you have to tackle pharm.

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone I know in med school uses SketchyPharm, have you tried that?

Hey Y'all,

I am in my final semester of basic sciences and I have always had a hard time with pharmacology. Please drop any tips you have to tackle pharm.

What part are you having trouble with? Is it simply remembering mechanisms of action, or is it something like 3rd order questions where they say "pt has SVT and fails to respond to maneuvers or adenosine. It was later determined that their failures response to adenosine resulted from the use of a respiratory medication. What is the MOA of that medication ?"

If it is just straight-up names and MOA, then yes, sketchy is the long-heralded king. If the later, you need to do questions.

Reactions: 1 user
What part are you having trouble with? Is it simply remembering mechanisms of action, or is it something like 3rd order questions where they say "pt has SVT and fails to respond to maneuvers or adenosine. It was later determined that their failures response to adenosine resulted from the use of a respiratory medication. What is the MOA of that medication ?"

If it is just straight-up names and MOA, then yes, sketchy is the long-heralded king. If the later, you need to do questions.
I think i need to look at sketchy pharm. thank you !

Reactions: 1 users