Pharmacy Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeF1999

Reaction score
Hi. So I was wondering what you guys think of my chances at getting into pharmacy school based off my PCAT and current GPA. Obviously more goes into this, but I would like feedback on these aspects.

I currently have a 3.784 GPA and still have to take orgo 1&2, microbio, biochem, and anatomy & physiology 1&2, but I feel I can keep my gpa around where it is now

My PCAT score by percentile was:
Bio=35
Chem=72
Quantitative reasoning=99
Critical reading=97
Composite=90
Writing =3.5

So based off of these scores, what do you think my chances are of getting into a school like UConn(where I currently go and would like to continue)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. So I was wondering what you guys think of my chances at getting into pharmacy school based off my PCAT and current GPA. Obviously more goes into this, but I would like feedback on these aspects.

I currently have a 3.784 GPA and still have to take orgo 1&2, microbio, biochem, and anatomy & physiology 1&2, but I feel I can keep my gpa around where it is now

My PCAT score by percentile was:
Bio=35
Chem=72
Quantitative reasoning=99
Critical reading=97
Composite=90
Writing =3.5

So based off of these scores, what do you think my chances are of getting into a school like UConn(where I currently go and would like to continue)

No one will look at you until you’ve completed at the very least first semester of Organic...

For most places you easily still have at a minimum of 5 - 6 prereqs to finish (major courses at that which may explain your bio score being low).

These for many people are “weed out” courses so the only logical broad answer is take more of the preqs then ask where you stand. IF you maintain what you have (and work as a tech) then yes..you’d be fine.

No one will look at you until you’ve completed at the very least first semester of Organic...

For most places you easily still have at a minimum of 5 - 6 prereqs to finish (major courses at that which may explain your bio score being low).

These for many people are “weed out” courses so the only logical broad answer is take more of the preqs then ask where you stand. IF you maintain what you have (and work as a tech) then yes..you’d be fine.
Thanks for your response!

I remember how awful waiting to get in is, and maybe I can help.. I can review your resume, applications, and credentials then help you edit them and market yourself to better your chances at an interview. I can also review your financial situation, share with you my current loans, some strategies to get out of them, and give you an honest account of what pharmacy school will cost vs what you will get out of it. I can even give you a mock interview to better prepare for the questions they may ask.

So you know i'm legit... goto NYS professional license searcher (google NYS license lookup)... type in Connor Mack and select pharmacist you will see i'm registered

My services can be found here
mackattack027@gmail