This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drugdealz

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have written the test twice and met the minimum standard both times. Feel free to message me with any specific questions.

In general, though, just use the essay format you learned in high school English: Introduction, 3 body paragraphs (first point, second point - which is the least strong, third point), conclusion. Make sure to quote (and correctly interpret!) the prompt at least a couple times. I would not waste any time planning your essay, but know your thesis and 3 arguments before you start writing.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey do you know any resources to practice for this essay like if their are tutors for hire or people who can look over your essays?

Thanks !
I have written the test twice and met the minimum standard both times. Feel free to message me with any specific questions.

In general, though, just use the essay format you learned in high school English: Introduction, 3 body paragraphs (first point, second point - which is the least strong, third point), conclusion. Make sure to quote (and correctly interpret!) the prompt at least a couple times. I would not waste any time planning your essay, but know your thesis and 3 arguments before you start writing.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know any specific tutors for this, but you could try your university's career centre (or any of your friends who are English majors).

(+ feel free to send me one of your timed, closed-book efforts; I can do my best to offer comments)

I don't know any specific tutors for this, but you could try your university's career centre (or any of your friends who are English majors).

(+ feel free to send me one of your timed, closed-book efforts; I can do my best to offer comments)
Thanks for the response!

My main concern is critical skills! Does this necessarily mean getting information form within the article and then saying why its wrong or right? Or coming up with your own and providing evidence from within the article.

Is there any way I can private message you and send my essay practices?

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the response!

My main concern is critical skills! Does this necessarily mean getting information form within the article and then saying why its wrong or right? Or coming up with your own and providing evidence from within the article.

Is there any way I can private message you and send my essay practices?

Thanks so much!
Or an email may be easier !