Pharmacy student quality going down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, at least I forgot a lot of it, especially since I couldn't get a hospital job over the past 3+ years due to too many pharmacy schools in Philly. And with my first rotation being promotional regulatory affairs in industry, I might forget even more. I guess I will be able to assess how much I still remember in my next rotation, which is hospital.

i'm in the same general area, but i have a lot of quasi-down time and i use it to review guidelines and stuff. i wrote my own "shadow syllabus" so i cover 1-2 topics a week.