PharmCAS Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmLife4Me

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a couple of questions regarding my PharmCAS application. I am applying for early admission for the 2014 cycle. I will be taking two summer classes that start in June and end around August 1st as well as I will be taking the PCAT for the second time on July 17th. Since the application will be open June 1st and the deadline will be September 1st, will I have time to have those two summer classes and my PCAT on the application or will I just need to submit the application with these classes "in progress"? I am really unsure how the PharmCAS system works, so I was hoping to get a little insight on it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I have a couple of questions regarding my PharmCAS application. I am applying for early admission for the 2014 cycle. I will be taking two summer classes that start in June and end around August 1st as well as I will be taking the PCAT for the second time on July 17th. Since the application will be open June 1st and the deadline will be September 1st, will I have time to have those two summer classes and my PCAT on the application or will I just need to submit the application with these classes "in progress"? I am really unsure how the PharmCAS system works, so I was hoping to get a little insight on it. Thanks!

Here is a little input from my experiences during this most recent application cycle:

I would go ahead and submit the application with the classes on there as "in progress" and once you complete them, you can go back in and put your grades in, and the section where you put the PCAT just has you put your scheduled test date in. When you register for the PCAT and put the code for PharmCAS on that registration, the score will link up with your application. Also, the PharmCAS application will have a spot for your PCAT ID number.

After you submit your application, you will have to then request transcripts for those summer classes you are taking once they are finished. The PharmCAS site has a section for you to print out transcript request forms to send to the school(s).

As long as you submit your application by the deadline for the early admission, that should count as being in on time. Just know that once you get your transcripts to PharmCAS, it takes them about a month to get the scores uploaded, so don't let that worry you.

Good Luck! :luck: