PharmCAS verification timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sa806215

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone submitted their application and been verified yet? How long did that take? I submitted mine last night and I figured it's still early right? So it shouldn't take too long. Also has anyone who took the july PCAT had them post to PharmCAS yet? I took it juky 21st but i didnt wanna wait any longer for them to post so i just went ahead and submitted

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone submitted their application and been verified yet? How long did that take? I submitted mine last night and I figured it's still early right? So it shouldn't take too long. Also has anyone who took the july PCAT had them post to PharmCAS yet? I took it juky 21st but i didnt wanna wait any longer for them to post so i just went ahead and submitted
Hello,

I am in the same timeline as you! I submitted my application on August 10th, and happened to email PharmCAS about something and they stated it is currently taking less than 2 weeks for verification right now because they aren't as busy. Mine was verified in 5 days, so yours will be shortly.

As for the pcat, I am in the same boat as you. I took mine on July 22nd and it is the only thing not posted to my application yet. But my research indicates that can take 5-6 weeks and we are just now coming up on a month.

Forgot to mention, that your pcat will be posted when it comes in so you are fine to have submitted early.