This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Teddybear123456

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all PharmD candidates, class of 2017. I know this time of the year P4s are going to have interviews with different companies for pharmacist positions. I am particularly interested in retail/grocery pharmacies in MAryland. My question is that do you or someone you know have received any offer from any chain companies yet? If yes, could you please share some infor like how much, full time or part tie, what company, areas......I know 1 of my friends in MD got offered from Rite Aid for $57/hour for full time position. Thanks in advance for your response.
 
Last edited: