Step I phys & biochem for step1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sarah Syria

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello;
which is the best book to study physiology & biochem for my class .. also for Step1?
is FA enough or I shoud get BRS or anything else ??
 
physiology - I would recommend Costanzo is your physio is weak. BRS if you already have a strong background.
For biochem - I think FA covers enough for relevant questions as long as you have a decent understanding of general biochem concepts.
 
BRS is only good if you already have a strong background in physio. If you feel like you don't have a solid grasp on the basics of physiology I would go with Kaplan.