Physical sciences

Started by globy321
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

globy321

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when I am doing FLs I find that I get burned out after the physical sciences section and I think my verbal score is suffering as a result. how can I avoid burning myself in the physical sciences section?
 
Well, I wouldn't take AAMC practice exams for endurance, but I would agree with taking maybe BR or TPR practice FLs. You may also want to experiment with what you eat before you start an exam, or maybe having a snack during breaks, making sure you rest well the night before; etc. Those intangibles can actually have a big impact on your score come test day, so it might be best to work them out beforehand.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with the snacks suggestion. I think eating something to boost your moral is extremely important. Chocolate always gives me a little boost. It good to mix some protein into your snack diet as well.