Pill Popping Machines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How could any self-respecting pharmacy organization actually recommend a change in legislation to allow this to occur. Things must be very different with our neighbors to the north if this is how they view the future of our profession.
 
Thats what I thought initially. But the Ontario College of Pharmacy wanted 'remote dispensing' to be allowed through legislation..and that includes Mail-Order pharmacy. Right now, there is no mail order pharmacy here. I don't think this was there intention.

I am sure this will be heavily debated before it is actually implemented.

Only benefit I see from these machines is in the rural setting, where pharmacies are scarce.