Pittsburgh Pathology Programs ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hope 2 B A MD

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has heard from University of Pittsburgh's Pathology program. I applied to them, but have not heard anything from them yet. I seem to running out of time to get an interview! I also would like any information on the pathology program at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't apply nor do I know anything about that other program you mentioned.

But I think you should give them a call. I called a couple places (UCLA) and the PD called me back to say they were still going over them, a few days later I got an invite. Alternately you could email them, but I think that is not as good as if they don't respond, then that leaves you right where you started.

No one would hold it against you for being interested.

by the way, I am curious about your handle "hope 2 B A MD" that is a very premed handle. Anyone who gets into medical school is guaranteed to be a MD, all you gotta do is just keep showing up.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that Hope 2 B A MD is old handle, but I first started using this site back in 1999 when I was trying to get into medical school and never changed it.....Only 6 more months till I actually am a MD!

I heard from UPitt a couple of weeks ago, but it was one of the last ones I heard from. They're probably still sending out invitations. You should definitely call, though, because they only interview through December 18th (and only Tues, Wed and Thurs). Most of my earlier dates were full, so I'm going to go on the very last day.