1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Pittsburgh....Where to visit for fun and for apartments

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BjOrKnRaDiOhEaD, Mar 27, 2004.

1. BjOrKnRaDiOhEaD

BjOrKnRaDiOhEaD Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

hey guys

i am going to my univ of pittsburgh interview on monday, and I am staying an extra day since ive never been there

i wanted to know for those of you there, what should i visit....and also, do you guys know of places where i can look for apartments
    cuz if by some weird chance i get in....i cant make the trip like 10 times...

okies thanks everyone!

much luv

noosh:clap:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mr. Rosewater

Mr. Rosewater Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i didn't get to see them b/c i wasn't there long enough, but i heard the frick and rockefeller museums are really good. i might have the wrong steal barrons, it might be carnegie or someone, but you get the idea. also the national bird aviary is supposed to be real cool.

4. batman123

batman123 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you don't want to venture too far out for things to see, the Carnegie Museums of Natural History and Art are ~10 min walking distance from Scaife. They'll tell you how to get there. Also, if you're interested in housing, there's a housing/help office in Ruskin Hall, which is Pitt's health-sciences student apartment building.

5. BaseballFan

BaseballFan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

fun in pittsburg? didn't know it existed...

6. Odaroloc

10+ Year Member

Try NYC, i hear that's a fun place...:laugh: