planned/ in-progress courses

Started by katelly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katelly

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a weird little complication with entering my courses. I am at a community college right now that does not offer exercise physiology. I plan on taking this course next spring or summer depending on which schools seems like they are going to work out. I was originally thinking I would transfer back to the school I went to undergrad in, or potentially the school I would like to end up for a PT program. I can't seem to enter this course in 'planned course work.' When I create a new session for spring 2016 at my old undergrad it tells me the dates are wrong.. I can't enter it under my current school because its not offered there. Anybody ever ran into a similar problem?