This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MilIntel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The absolute key to doing well on Plastic Surgery rotations is meeting someone who will tell you the answers to the secret questions that you are guaranteed to be asked. In plastic surgery, for every operation or problem, there are classic questions that have been passed down through the generations of attendings, residents and medical students. They are so repeated that all medical students will learn them by the end of their 2nd or 3rd sub-I. However, you want to be the rare all-star that knows them the first time around! I’m a successful mid-level plastics surgery resident who figured these out the hard way—I wish someone had helped me! If you are an MS3 or MS4 preparing for plastic surgery, message me and we can set up private online tutoring! It will be helpful at any time during your training, but especially during rotations. I’m also happy to give you advice on the daily process of rotations, how to act, books, the application process, personal statements and whatever else you would like. The earlier and more ahead of the game you are, the better! Be the all-star, direct message me with any questions or to begin!

Members don't see this ad.

The group of students that joined me had a wonderful experience! I'm looking forward to the next group of proactive students! I also offer personal statement and application fine-tuning and mock interviews. If you've come this far, give it your best shot and have someone who has succeeded in, and is familiar with, the process perfect your application! PM me and we'll discuss what is best for you. The process is anonymous as you would like and there are no commitments!