Quantcast

MD & DO Plastics and Global Surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sics

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Please post Plastic surgery residency programs interested in Global surgery, mission work, overseas resident education, research, etc. Thanks!!

Frogger27

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure there are residency programs that would emphasize this in their training program... Once you are a trained physician, there are plenty of opportunities to go abroad and do plastics work

Sics

Reaction score
I'm not really sure there are residency programs that would emphasize this in their training program... Once you are a trained physician, there are plenty of opportunities to go abroad and do plastics work
Thanks for your response. I have found quite a few: Loma Linda, Miami, UNC, UCSD etc which actually mention this for their training programs. I'm trying to see if there are others out there.

MI. Sam

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a random reply, I apologize about it but I really want to know how I can post a new forum post. I just made my account so I'm a bit clueless

Thanks!

Sics

Reaction score
This is a random reply, I apologize about it but I really want to know how I can post a new forum post. I just made my account so I'm a bit clueless

Thanks!
You can click on forums and then click on new thread