Play more video games = you're too fat to be a surgeon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irie

royale with cheese
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
go outside, freaks.

bueno.

Members don't see this ad.

What about Dance Dance Revolution? Or Bust-a move?
:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by mangotango
What about Dance Dance Revolution? Or Bust-a move?
:clap:

Are these the games with the huge powerpad dance floor thing? I think I saw a japanese kid playing this game in that crappy movie w/ bill murray....ahh I can't remember the name but it was supposed to be all "deep" or whatever. edit: lost in translation is the name.

Remember playing Track and Field w/ the nintendo powerpad? That was sweet.

Actually, my rather skinny surgeon that I shadowed, commented on how he acquired his laproscopic surgery skills by playing video games. It's just like the video game joy sticks...

Originally posted by MDTom
Actually, my rather skinny surgeon that I shadowed, commented on how he acquired his laproscopic surgery skills by playing video games. It's just like the video game joy sticks...

funny that you mention that.

apnews.excite.com/article/20040407/D81PUN100.html

Originally posted by MDTom

Of course, if it is just like a video game, getting the GAME OVER screen is NOT A GOOD THING! :eek: :laugh: :D

playing video games doesn't automatically make you fat :|

I'm fat cuz I eat too much and don't exercise, not cuz I play video games +pity+

Nothing automatically makes someone fat. But kids who stay home all summer and play rainbow six 9 are going to be fatter than kids who exercise.