Please A Need An Expert Dentist's Opinion!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryofire

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Wisdom Teeth Is Starting To Grow Out Now , And I Am Not A Wuss Or Anything Like That Cause I Have A High Tolerance For Pain!!
But I Am Scared That Is I Don't Do Something Or Know The Cause I Might Regret It In The Future.
I Know That Everyone's Different So The Age Varies On When Your Wisdom Tooth Comes Out........ranging Between The Ages Of 17-21..........
Well I Am 19 Now And Its Been Like Trying To Pop Out For Over A Year Now........but That Not The Worst Part......
And It's Not The Pain Im Talking About, It's Actually The Reality Of Swollen Gums And A Hole In The Back Of My Mouth That Is Scarying Me At The Moment. Yes U Guys Heard It!!! My Gums Are Swollen Once In A While To Constantly Remind Me That Some Stupid Tooth Wants To Pop Out But For Some Reason Reluctantly Doing So...*just Come Out U Stupid Teeth And Get It Over With!!*
So Heres The Dilema..........if I Leave It Like This And Let The Wisdom Tooth Gradually Come Out By Itself.......will I Develop Some Sort Of Desease Or Tumorous Cancer In My Mouth? Cuz At The Moment My Mouth Is A Very Unpleasant Sight And Smell.......theres A Hole In My Gum Line, Which U Can Actually See The Wisdom Tooth Almost Emerging Not To Mention The Constant Swelling And Redness That Comes And Goes. But Also My Breathe Is Kicking So Badly, Im Forced To Brush My Teeth 4 Times A Day!! Which Means My Social Life Is Going Down The Drain Now Since I Am Constantly Trying To Avoid Conversing With Others Face To Face....
So If U Know Anything About This Problem Or Can Give Me Any Options Please Dont Hesitate And Post Your Comments And Remarks Here!!!

I Greatly Appreciate All Your Efforts!

For Real , If I Dont Get Any Answers Soon Ima Have To Go To A Dentist, And I Do Hate Having Dental Surgery So Much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am no expert... a foreign trained dentist. Here is my opinion:
You are experiencing nothing but pericoronitis.. yes, that is related to an impacted tooth. Just to see if the tooth is erupting in the right position, you must have your mouth examined. All they will do is take an xray, prescribe antibiotics, if necessary a flap surgery or just extract the impacted tooth.You must also get an oral prophylaxis done.... you dont want a carious tooth, do you? So best is to get to a dentist and have an oral examination done.

BTW, If you delay it may form a cyst!

Members don't see this ad :)
you HAVE to go to a dentist and get an actual exam done and only the dentist who does the exam can (or should) give you advice about your dental problems... to start with most of us are only college students and dental students, not even real dentists, and even if we were dentists you have to actually see the mouth not just a description before giving advice.
Lots of people are scared of the dentist, you're not alone on that one... but you have to go in if you want to get help, and you should go in sooner rather than later. during the initial visit he/she will most likely just look at you and maybe take some xrays or give you a cleaning. then you and the dentist will talk together about what he wants to do and you'll probably set up a separate appointment for that. don't forget that it's totally all right and advisable to tell your dentist how anxious you are. sometimes there are things that they can do to ease your anxiety.
about the swelling and the hole and all that, like i said your dentist has to see you and give you a personal evaluation, but when i had my wisdom teeth done the swelling was gone in a week and the hole went away completely within probably 5 months. you can get a cute little syringe thingie that helps you keep the holes nice and clean. the whole thing was much easier than I had built it up in my mind to be.
good luck and DO GO TO YOUR DENTIST with all your questions and concerns!! they really are there to help you!

Dont rub your wisdom teeth with your tongue.

Your wisdom teeth need some "Cold Steel and Sunshine" treatment.

For expert dental advice ... go see your dentist. It's kind of hard to know what's going on without seeing anything.

As the other posters have stated, you really, really, really (can't stress that enough!) need to go to a dentist and have an examination performed! Beat a path to the nearest dentist and sign up for the next available appointment - pronto!

Sir, I am an expert dentist. I fully understand your symptoms and I do not need to physically see you to diagnose you. You are suffering from a disease called peritoneal microplasia. The only treatment is to take 7 shots of liquor a day. This can be anything you want: vodka, tequila, rum, etc. Just take these shots and make sure the alcohol comes in contact with the inflammed gums. This will help you.

Sincerely.

Dr. Delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.