Please advise! Pcat prep kaplan and dr collins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daisy123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It has been about 7 years from when i last took my general sciences and dont remember much. If i study from dr. collins would that be enough? If I need to reteach myself the material what sources should i use? I am currently using the purple book from Kaplan Pcat science. The kaplan biology i am finding overwhelming. The chemistry is ok so far. I plan to take the exam in july. If i study too soon for the bio i may forget. If the dr. collins material is sufficient to know then i wont waste time on kaplan. Please Advise!

Members don't see this ad.

study soon don't wait. get this out then move to next. have time after for holistic review then yr set. one month per subj or 4 months total should make u super WITH COLLINS

study soon don't wait. get this out then move to next. have time after for holistic review then yr set. one month per subj or 4 months total should make u super WITH COLLINS

Okay Thanks!
did you use collins? how did you schedule your studying with the collins material? did you find that enough or you used supplemental material as well ( i guess it also depends on if you are still in school or fresh out).