please guide me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bella6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i failed my naplex twice! I had lost three family members in that time period so the stress of that really distracted me. any suggestions on where to begin? i used apha for both tests and i bought pronto pass. i just don't know where to begin. what is a good starting area? thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Have you used the Appleton and Lange book? It is (unless updated) a bright yellow book published in 2004. I felt its questions were the most similar to the exam and helped me to identify weak areas going in. I would recommend doing all of the questions in that book to figure out what areas you really need to focus on and then use your pharmacy texts, notes, apha book, etc to thoroughly review those content areas. Also, did you to take the pre-naplex? It is available on the nabp website for $50. It gives you an approximate range in which you would likely fall on the actual naplex. I took it twice before the actual naplex.
Finally, I would encourage you to work with a study buddy--someone who is motivated and can commit to specific study hours with you and can help you to stay focused during those hours. It is hard enough to get through the boards...you shouldn't have to do it alone, especially with everything you've been through.

good luck!

thanks so much for taking the time to reply. i really appreciate it! i can't believe how many people don't reply. i will keep ya updated on my progress
: )