Please help me friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veer06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi to all friends in the forum,
i really need all ur guidance and suggestions, i have taken the part 1 in december 2007 and scored 80%, i want to retake and have started studying again, but could all of the viewers suggest me what materials to really read because i studied from 2004 kaplan notes and decks of 2005, all the released Q papers, please do suggest if these materials are okay, or do i need latest ones and any particular textbooks.
most welcome to all ur suggestions friends, i am mom with 2 kids who is away from the profession for 4 yrs, please do help me out to enter to my profession. thanx

Members don't see this ad.

Any suggestion is appreciated, plz reply buddies who got nice score............
it will be a great help.

Hi Veer06,
I know the road for foreign trained dentist is not an easy one,but with determination ,hope and work it can be possible.
I used for the NBDE Part1 ,old format ,same materials :Kaplan 2005,dental Desks 2004,old exams and I got a good score,92,but after 5-6 month of hard study.
So ,my advise:enjoy your family and study harder,you will get it,is just a matter of time.
Have a nice day and God help you to get a stronger spirit.

Hi Veer06,
I know the road for foreign trained dentist is not an easy one,but with determination ,hope and work it can be possible.
I used for the NBDE Part1 ,old format ,same materials :Kaplan 2005,dental Desks 2004,old exams and I got a good score,92,but after 5-6 month of hard study.
So ,my advise:enjoy your family and study harder,you will get it,is just a matter of time.
Have a nice day and God help you to get a stronger spirit.

Thanks a lot DMM.......
God bless u