please help, NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ubcstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this forum has been awesome with lots of people willing to share their resources.

I'm writing my part 1 board this summer and I'm willing to purchase whatever resources (past exams, workbooks etc). Please send me a msg if you're selling anything (decks/past exams/workbooks, I mean ANYTHING) and I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

I know there have been many posts about people selling stuff but 1) I don't know what we exactly need 2) some of the posts date back quite a bit

Members don't see this ad.

ubcstudent said:
this forum has been awesome with lots of people willing to share their resources.

I'm writing my part 1 board this summer and I'm willing to purchase whatever resources (past exams, workbooks etc). Please send me a msg if you're selling anything (decks/past exams/workbooks, I mean ANYTHING) and I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

I know there have been many posts about people selling stuff but 1) I don't know what we exactly need 2) some of the posts date back quite a bit

I have the past exams for NDBE ADA parts I and II. If you want let me know. email me at [email protected]

If you're still looking I have everything you will need for both Part 1 and Part 2. I wish someone was offering this when I spent so much time and money getting all this stuff together.