please help, NBDE part 1

Started by ubcstudent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ubcstudent

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this forum has been awesome with lots of people willing to share their resources.

I'm writing my part 1 board this summer and I'm willing to purchase whatever resources (past exams, workbooks etc). Please send me a msg if you're selling anything (decks/past exams/workbooks, I mean ANYTHING) and I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

I know there have been many posts about people selling stuff but 1) I don't know what we exactly need 2) some of the posts date back quite a bit
 
ubcstudent said:
this forum has been awesome with lots of people willing to share their resources.

I'm writing my part 1 board this summer and I'm willing to purchase whatever resources (past exams, workbooks etc). Please send me a msg if you're selling anything (decks/past exams/workbooks, I mean ANYTHING) and I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

I know there have been many posts about people selling stuff but 1) I don't know what we exactly need 2) some of the posts date back quite a bit

I have the past exams for NDBE ADA parts I and II. If you want let me know. email me at [email protected]
 
If you're still looking I have everything you will need for both Part 1 and Part 2. I wish someone was offering this when I spent so much time and money getting all this stuff together.