Please Help - Need Tips on Bio for the last days before DAT date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shadowwalker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello you all,

Please give me your best experience. I have read Cliffton for Bio twice and I am going my first round on Ferralis Bio Note.
I have 5 days before my actual DAT exam, i will spend these 5 days to review notes.
Would you suggest one final reading for Ferralis or Cliffton for Bio?
If you select one, please advice me how many days should I read it before my actual test? I will not be studying one day before the test. 3 days for it or just cram reading it for one day only?
Which method would work best? I really need your advice. My nerves are going up to the Vmax.

Members don't see this ad.

I went through some random destroyer bio questions a few hours before and lo and behold, two of the questions were word for word on my test.

Members don't see this ad :)
My exam is in 5 days! :D

You don't want to introduce new material to yourself with reading, it's best to apply what you know and fill in gaps where it's needed. Go through DAT Destroyer (assuming you have already went through it at least once) in a day or two. If you don't have DAT Destroyer, go through Chad's bio quizzes in a day, go through Bootcamp again if you haven't, review your orgo reactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
My exam is in 5 days too! Id say if you havent, definitely do Destroyer (once, or again) and Id say run through the BC exams if you havent. Then use Feralis to fill in gaps. Good luck to you!

I take my test in six days so we are all in the same boat! I'm going through Destroyer one more time and doing as many Bootcamp quizzes as well.

Have y'all taken the ADA 2009 Test?

I take my test in six days so we are all in the same boat! I'm going through Destroyer one more time and doing as many Bootcamp quizzes as well.

Have y'all taken the ADA 2009 Test?

I have not taken my ADA 2007 and 2009. I was advised to take them after working with DAT Bootcamp. I am about to work on Bootcamp in the next few days.

Thank you you all. I feel very blessed. But can someone please answer my question. For last Bio review, would you read FeralisBio or Cliffton? and how many day should you read it before the test?