Please help - quick question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blinx

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just have a quick question about med school secondaries -

which schools expect that you fill out the secondary on the paper they provide you with? I filled out somw secondaries in pdf format and was planning on just printing them out on regular paper. Then I noticed some of the schools have special paper.

So please if you know which of these schools are strict about using their own paper please tell me! thanks

The schools I'm doing right now are:

Rochester
George Washington
Loma Linda (this secondary has a water mark!)
Georgetown

Thanks!

blinx

Members don't see this ad.

They ALL expect you to use the form that they sent to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
for the loma linda app, i just got nice quality thicker paper and printed my app onto that... ahh... the beauty of adobe-
p

You should use the paper they send you.

BUT, always make a VERY good copy of it before you start filling it out. That way if you make a mistake you can revert to the copy you made.

I recall a number of posters last year made mistakes and then had to call the schools and ask for another form to be mailed to them. They were embarressed asking the schools.

My husband just got back from an interview at Rochester and he submitted his secondary on our own computer paper using the PDF form. No big deal. He didn't think the adcom cared about such things.

I think I remember seeing something about castration on Georgetown's secodary if you don't use their actual paper. Needless to say, I'm still intact.

But seriously, unless your dog eats the paper or it spontaneously ignites, use theirs if they say so. You never know how anal these places are going to be, so don't give them any unnecessary reasons to throw your app away.