Please help this poor, pathetic soul.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lutts

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started out from a small private school maintaining 4.0 throughout my freshman and sophomore years. I completed all of the science pre-requisites except orgo chem from there. Then I transferred to a big public university in my junior year. There my days of tragedy started. My first semester I barely managed to get a gpa of c3.57. I worked hard next semester to raise my gpa but my grades went down further. After completing an year at my present university, I have a gpa of c3.42 and s3.3:(. I am thinking of applying this summer but I am worried about my downward trend will raise red flag in the eyes of adcom. I don’t have any research or shadow experience. I believe I got average EC`s and LOR`S. I am planning to take M-cat in aug or september so I will be very badly late if I am applying in this cycle. What should I do? Should I wait and improve my stats or just apply this summer? btw, I am a PA resident and I think schools here are competitive. I would appreciate your feedback. Many thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.