Please Help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by geek666, Oct 6, 2002.

1. geek666

geek666 Member

Is there anyone out there that has either a copy of the MSAR Book or the George Washington University School of Medicine Brochure handy? I'm an international student and I just wanted to know whether GW considers foreign applicants. I'm in Hong Kong right now and this info isn't readily available to me. I just want to know whether they explicitly state that they don't consider non-US citizens or non-permanent residents? Thanks...

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kreno

kreno Candy Man

Jeez... I have the MSAR right in front of me, but I can't find anything about if they consider foreign applicants (whereas it *IS* mentioned in the descriptions of many other schools). Sorry... guess you'll just have to call them.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Have you checked out their website? Even if the info isn't there, you could probably find a contact email address there and email your question. Good luck. :)

5. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
    i have GW's book right here. I paraphrase:

" international students may apply.....blah blah blah.....applicants must be sponsored by their government or a medical institution in their home country and must matriculate from a US or Canadain undergraduate school. more ?s, call 202 994 2796"

i met some saudi nationals at my GW interview, so it looks like this is something looking into.