please leave zerocool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

simseema17

Zerocool,
I speak for a lot of people when I say stop leaving your racist remarks all over the forums. I only have 3 reasons why you keep making them:
1) You are really not a med/dental student or don't ever plan on being...you just write on these forums because you have nothing else to do.
2) You could possibly be a med/dental student, (probably not) and are bitter because your grades are not to par with the other "qualified students"
3) Your d*** is so small, you go around trying to make other peoples' lives miserable.
I'm going with reasons 1 & 3.

------------------

Members don't see this ad.

I meant to say, please leave washington memorial...sorry for the slipup...i've been up all night studying for p-chem. Mistakes happen...sorry zerocool...the subject of the last post should be please leave WASHINGTON MEMORIAL.

------------------

Simseema, why don't you go back to India where you belong like all the other diaper heads and walking drapes in that strange land? I've read your other posts about you not even being accepted to Dental School. Boy, you must really be stupid. Dental school has a 1 out of 2 chance of being accepted, and you still couldn't make it? You must be ******ed. And why don't you stop whining, and get a life?

Members don't see this ad :)
Washington...

Why do you say such things? What benefit is there in it? What is the gain for you or anyone else?

I believe one of the hallmarks of the ideal physician is to be compassionate, as well as respectful. In this comes striving to avoid, racisim, bigotry, sexism, and a whole lot of other -isms. I have little patience and no respect for anyone on these boards who, through their posts, demonstrates a lack in these essential qualities. While no one is perfect, deliberate inflammation is always out of line.

WashingtonMemorial, I encourage you to participate in constructive discussion rather than throwing around hurtful remarks. If you're on these boards because you are interested in medicine, keep in mind that those here are your future colleagues. And trust me, in this business, you want friends, not enemies.

WashingtonMemorial,

Please refrain from using offensive language on all the SDN forums. As a future healthcare professional, you must learn to embrace people from every walk of life. By attacking and alienating yourself from your future colleagues, you are creating an environment that will only be detrimental to you as a professional and your patients.

The words you use and your behavior on this forum are unbecoming of a professional who has been or will be entrusted with the lives of many people. As that professional it will be your duty to care for all your patients irrespective of their skin color or beliefs.

Grow up.

Tim of New York City.

simseema17,

You scared me there for a minute. I was about to say, "I did not realized I was offending so many people."

I hope everything is cleared up now.

Washingtonmemorial,

I will be happy to change that attitude of yours towards Indians anytime, anyplace. It is one thing to attack people personally, but to attack a country that has such a symbiotic relationship with the land you choose to memorialize shows your level of intelligence.

All I have to say is DAMN...

how much time do you other med students have to spend on here bitching at eachother? Sht..can you guys give me your secrets to 'more time' !!